TERMS OF ENTRY
SITS – The Service Desk & IT Support Show is a trade only event and admission is restricted to trade visitors. You may be asked for proof of trade status upon arrival, the organisers may revoke your badge/entry registration, if your trade status cannot be verified.
AS A VISITOR, YOU AGREE TO THE FOLLOWING:
- I will not solicit business anywhere on the show floor, and understand that if I do I will be asked to leave the event. All exhibitors are at the show to promote their products to visiting industry buyers and do not wish to be sold to on their stands.
- I understand that SITS is a trade only event and that admission is for over 18’s only.
- The entrance to the show closes each day at 16:00. There is no admittance after this time.
- I understand that by choosing to allow my badge to be scanned by an exhibitor when at SITS, I will be providing the exhibitor with my personal data including name, address, email and telephone number. I consent to this personal data being used to contact me about their products or services and understand that this exhibitor may transfer this data outside of the European Economic Area for these purposes and I consent to such transfer of my data.
- I also understand and agree that my personal data will be held and used by the organiser of SITS, Diversified Business Communications UK Ltd, and any third party hosting provider acting on its behalf, in order to run the event and for analysing visitor traffic with a view to improving the event experience for visitors.
- By choosing to allow their badge to be scanned at the entrance to Infosecurity Europe during SITS – The Service Desk & IT Support Show, visitors will be providing their name and contact details to the co-located event organiser (namely Reed Exhibitions) who may contact them about their products or services.
Put simply – your visitor badge is your electronic business card. Please only allow your badge to be scanned by exhibitors that you wish to hear from post-event – allowing them to scan your badge is your way of opting into to receiving further information from them. You will be able to withdraw your consent for them to contact you at any point.
Visitors failing to comply with the Terms of Entry may be asked to leave the event.
Thank you for understanding and agreeing to these basic courtesies which will help to make sure that everyone has a pleasant and productive day.
Please note: Diversified Business Communications UK, the organisers, have to scan your badge upon entry at the show to monitor the number of visitors within the event at any point.