- I understand that SITS is a trade only event and that admission is for over 18’s only.
- I will not solicit business anywhere on the show floor, and understand that if I do I will be asked to leave the event.
- I understand that by choosing to allow my badge to be scanned by an exhibitor when at SITS, I will be providing the exhibitor with my personal data including name, address, email and telephone number. I consent to this personal data being used to contact me about their products or services and understand that this partner may transfer this data outside of the European Economic Area for these purposes and I consent to such transfer of my data.
- I also understand and agree that my personal data may be held and used by the organiser of SITS, Diversified Business Communications UK, and any third party hosting provider acting on its behalf, in order to run the event and for analysing visitor traffic with a view to improving the event experience for visitors.
- I understand that by crossing over into Infosecurity Europe, the co-located event, I consent to my data being provided to Reed Exhibitions, the organiser, for them to contact me about future events.
Put simply – your visitor badge is your electronic business card. Please only allow your badge to be scanned by exhibitors that you wish to hear from post-event – allowing them to scan your badge is your way of opting into to receiving further information from them.
Please note: Diversified Business Communications UK, the organisers, have to scan your badge upon entry at the show to monitor the number of visitors within the event at any point.
Badges will also be scanned at any seminars, for the purpose of attendance figures. This information may also be used to send you follow up information from the session you attended. If you do not wish to receive follow up information, please make the theatre door staff aware that you do not wish for your badge to be scanned.