We are delighted that itSMF UK will again be running their annual awards alongside SITS.
The Professional Service Management Awards (PSMA18), provide a unique opportunity to celebrate individual and team achievements across the service management profession. The awards gala dinner takes place on evening of 5 June at the prestigious Sheraton Grand Hotel, Park Lane, London, with celebrity cricket commentator Henry ‘Blowers’ Blofeld hosting.
For ITSM professionals this is a great opportunity to meet and network at SITS, and then move on for an evening of industry recognition and networking at the Awards.
For ITSM vendors, this is a unique opportunity to sponsor prestigious industry awards, as well as entertaining customers, prospects and staff while at the SITS show.
This year’s Professional Service Management Award categories include:
- Digital Transformation Project of the Year
- Business Relationship Management Team/Capability of the Year
- Service Management Team of the Year
- ITIL Experience Awards – NEW for 2018
- Service Integration (SIAM) Project of the Year
- DevOps Implementation award
- Young ITSM Professional of the Year
- Ashley Hanna Contributor of the Year
- Thought Leadership Award
- Service Innovation Awards
- Paul Rappaport Award for Outstanding Contribution to ITSM
How do I book tickets?
For full details of the Professional Service Management Awards, to sponsor an award or book tickets for the gala dinner, click here.