Each year thousands of IT professionals attend SITS to discover new tools, skills and connections, which will drive their IT services forward and maximize the value IT creates for their business.
The 2017 event will take place on 7-8 June at London’s Olympia, and is the must-attend event for any service desk professional. Register now for your free visitor pass to be part of it.
The exhibition will feature over 75 suppliers – see the latest products, services and solutions, including many being launched at the show. A great opportunity to meet face-to-face with the teams behind the products. See the list so far.
Seminars & Keynotes
SITS will host over 50 free-to-attend seminars, keynotes and breakfast briefings. The programme will cover all the trends, and focus on the essential, ensuring you leave with a roadmap for the year ahead. View the programme.
The event attracts over 3,500 ITSM professionals making it the key place to discuss your challenges and come away with great ideas and solutions to implement.
One Badge, Two Shows! Co-located with SITS, Infosecurity Europe is the continent’s number one information security event, featuring the largest and most comprehensive education programme, and over 360 exhibitors. Find out more.
Professional Service Management Awards
The ITSMF UK will be holding their annual awards to coincide with SITS, meaning another great reason to be in London. The awards will take place at the Landmark Hotel on 7 June. Find out more.
- Meet 75+ exhibitors
- Source new suppliers for your service desk solution
- Network with thousands of industry professionals
- Plan your visit with the new Meeting Planner
- Keep up-to-date with industry trends at over 40 FREE seminars
- Learn from the experiences of others in the comprehensive case studies
- Get hands-on demos from the leading ITSM suppliers
- All this essential content comes at no cost – don’t miss out!