With 95% of exhibition space sold, SITS – The Service Desk & IT Support Show has released a preview of new innovations being unveiled at Olympia London on 7-8 June.
Featuring the best of the ITSM world, including leading specialist vendors, integrators, consultancies and service provider, SITS is renowned for displaying the latest products and services in the industry. The 2017 show will see the launch of a raft of new IT technologies and service desk tools.
The following is just a taste of what’s new from exhibitors at this year’s show:
- SysAid will be showcasing their new Self-Service Portal, which will include finger authentication capabilities for the end users.
- House-on-the-Hill is giving away three months’ use of company branded On-Demand SupportDesk systems for two users at each organisation. After three months, systems can go live, retaining all personalisation, logged calls and imported data.
- Xeretec will demonstrate the recently announced Xeretec Support Application Suite. The suite of apps provides immediate, on-device, next generation support for users of Xerox iSeries devices.
- TeamViewer will be showing their all-in-one solution for remote support, remote access, and online meetings.
- ComAround will be showcasing a knowledge management tool, ComAround Knowledge. The tool is KCS Verified v5 and can be easily integrated with any ITSM tool.
- Brainware Technologies will be promoting Spider Enterprise – an IT Asset Management solution for building CMDB’s and managing software license compliance, license harvesting, hardware assets and contracts. Also showcasing, Columbus Enterprise.
- Alemba will be showcasing Nano, a new, no-plugin interface.
- Sunrise Software has achieved a global first in creating a reporting package recognised by the Service Desk Institute to be aligned with new Service Desk Certification standard v7 for 2017.
- Cherwell Software will showcase two, new HR service management solutions for organisations.
The show will feature over 200 products and services from 75 leading ITSM software suppliers. New exhibitors include ComAround, Whitespace Studios, PrinterLogic, Everbridge, Soliloquy, Moogsoft, Brainware Technologies, Smart Service Desk, TeamViewer, Bright Horse and CRMWorks. Big names returning to SITS include Hornbill, TeamUltra, Cherwell Software, Webroot, ServiceNow, Atlassian, Alemba, Axios Systems, Marval Software, Freshdesk, TOPdesk UK, and Bomgar.
“In recent years, organisations worldwide have increasingly sought to address functions and requirements, which extend beyond the boundaries of existing service management teams. In particular, the formation and development of CMDB’s, which increasingly rely on closer integration with full asset management and systems management solutions. We are looking forward to exploring and discussing the benefits and challenges of CMDB’s with SITS attendees,” says Miles Chicoine, senior channel manager at Brainware Technologies.
To view the full exhibitor list, please visit www.servicedeskshow.com/why-visit/exhibitor-list.
New networking spaces
Attracting over 3,500 ITSM professionals, SITS will feature two new networking spaces for 2017, providing the perfect opportunity for visitors to discuss their ideas and challenges, and come away with new solutions to implement. The ITIL Hub, set up by AXELOS, is a ‘meet and greet’ space next to the VIP lounge, where visitors can directly speak to the team behind ITIL and ITIL Practitioner. Visitors to the hub can share their thoughts on certifications, ITSM experiences, trends, ITSM challenges, and more.
ITSMF UK will be hosting The Professional Service Management Surgery on stand 906. They’ll be providing independent free advice and guidance on all aspects of service management, from leading practitioners and consultants with experience from across the service management industry. Areas they will be covering include: ITSM and ITIL, DevOps, SIAM, ESM and digital, best practice, market and product knowledge, service desk tools and processes, and career, skills and procurement advice.
For further information and to register, please visit www.servicedeskshow.com, and quote priority code SITS007 (direct link: www.eventdata.co.uk/VISITOR/SITS17.aspx?TrackingCode=SITS007).
SITS17 attendees also benefit from free access to Infosecurity Europe 2017, co-located at Olympia.
Media enquiries & press pass requests to:
Please apply for press accreditation via this link: www.eventdata.co.uk/Forms/Default.aspx?FormRef=SIT67Press
Sharna Waid, PR Executive
t: +44 (0)1273 645144
e: [email protected]
Emma-Louise Jones, Head of PR
t: +44 (0)1273 645134
e: [email protected]
David Maguire, Event Director
t: +44 (0)1273 645127
e: [email protected]
Alice Fulton, Sales Manager
t: +44 (0) 1273 645138
e: [email protected]
High resolution imagery is available upon request:
Diversified Communications UK Ltd (Diversified UK) is a fast growing trade event organiser and publisher based in Brighton, Peterborough, and Nailsworth. Diversified UK’s portfolio includes SITS – The Service Desk & IT Support Show; Accountex; Casual Dining; lunch!; Commercial Kitchen; Natural & Organic Products Europe; Nordic Organic Food Fair and Natural Products Scandinavia in Malmö, Sweden; Natural Products magazine; Natural Beauty News; Geo Business; Ocean Business; MARELEC Marine Electromagnetics conference; Euro Bus Expo; Coach & Bus UK; British Tourism & Travel Show; Route One; and Coach Monthly. For more information, visit: www.divcom.co.uk
Diversified UK is part of Diversified Communications, a leading international media company providing market access, education and information through global, national and regional face–to–face events, digital and print publications and television stations. Diversified serves a number of industries including: seafood, food service, natural and organic, healthcare, commercial marine, and business management. Based in Portland, Maine, USA, Diversified employs over 850 staff, across eight divisions in seven countries. For more information, visit: www.divcom.com.